Thursday, February 26, 2009

How Much Is The Babylock Jewel

Farewell and welcome

Well how Philip feared - unfortunately problems later in the admission occurred. After passing through passport control, baggage scanning again emerged problems, because customs officer insisted that the souvenirs you can not take on board the aircraft. I explained to her that I will not make a wooden bowl of a terrorist attack, but she was adamant, and gave two options: either to leave or pay 50E souvenirs. The first of these was not an option, the other the more. Unfortunately I did not phone each other or No for Filip Nigerian mobile, so I could not call him to come and take souvenirs. Left only to pay. Celniczce I said that I brought in their own country all the money and I have been 5E. Marudziła, marudziła, but took on luck. Good bye to me Nigeria tickled .... I went further, to the gate, and here I see another check luggage. My heart sank and I thought now that, as one will once again wanted me to bribe him to think this is a wooden bowl przywalę. My patience has come to an end. And if I did, I would probably be deported straight away I was prepared for, so and so I flew back home:) But luckily the last inspection has already been checked with Lufthansa and only if there is no more than 100ml of liquids and sharp objects.
Poland welcomed me to the half-melted snow, gray and sad people at the airport. But somehow I'ma hold it - I hope that my energy Harvest by the 2.5 months to help me lighten and warm up a bit around:) Thanks again for cheering and faithful reading of our adventures. Will certainly be next!

0 comments:

Post a Comment