Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Fashion Tvwithoutcloth

From Monday to Tuesday

I dreamed I Zadura Bohdan. We went after strange intytucie science, full of huge glass domes. Among them, gray floor looked nothing like the forest litter. I do not know as possible - we were in the forest. The Institute was located in the valley. It was winter.

distribution facilities strange as in a dream. The whole resembled the vector inserted into the madness of strength in the landscape. Actually, the strength of any country or image.

and Bohdan Zadura I drank pretty good, red French wine, but after chamsku and thread. Although this "after chamsku" may be an overstatement. We were able to spin the ruins of some more libations. Bohdan Zadura piaskowoszary was wearing a suit.

Finally, after some time we went up the hill leaving behind a gray-blue dome of glass and steel. More than one bottle went down there and I was wondering if this is the best idea walk at night through the snow. We were not wearing jackets or coats, but I remember a hood that flashed to us.

I do not know at what moment this dream there was a bear, so I write about it now.
bear was white and waving his arms. Much too large as the heavens themselves.

In the end we got the great stromiźnie the summit. A pine forest.
[interpretations that the bear is Sosnowski please forgive himself]

At the top was my house, actually several interconnected chat with each other. Bohdan Zadura could not go any further, so we put it to a room with a stove, a bedroom with a child.

was a lot of yellow light. In the dream I went to sleep and woke up here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment