Monday, August 9, 2004

Green Green Erolutions English Sub

luck

Normally the level of pissed off today reaches the summit. For a long time
- shyly come to the conclusion that this country and the trip probably bring me bad luck.
I broke the last pair of lenses and I could not buy new - because I would have to pay 20 quid for the tests - pfff. Fakju. I must doslac old, I will not make thieves.
Within 10 days uzadlily me 3 votes - no luck as to the whole. I do not remember when it happened, mito in Poland. Today optimistic

mail from my sister - something like 'I'm sorry, but anybody I ukrad your cellphone. " Applause for a Who
that escaped my mind, how clever, sister.

blessing in disguise? She was in the middle of your SIM card.

do not like it here and wants to go home:>

0 comments:

Post a Comment