Sunday, July 18, 2004

/view/view.shtml Shower

big smile *

doin moments of doubt, I wonder why I sit here. They still hold out a few months, I know only one for me. I'm a big girl and proves skeptics - with me headed by the give advice to do something different than usual, with works in some other capacity. I am sure that I will be proud of myself.
I do not know what it will be as cold weather will come and the girls at the end of the summer eats from the area.
The kitchen lies Norah Jones, and I was afraid to listen to her, lest they fall into the depressing mood.
Pass time faster , please :-) Still least 3 months and 2 weeks ...

I sent my mother in an envelope with torn jaiegos catalog page with the color of the walls, which wants to have in the room. Painting getting ready, and I can not even explain how he wants the color ...
[ Yes, Mom, dirty solution ...... no! Just do not solution or purple! I beg you ... a compote of plums no! bright but not pastel! ... understand, no? ]




0 comments:

Post a Comment