Saturday, June 26, 2004

Wrestling Shoes Craigslist



Maybe help me move back to writing. Meanwhile, I spend
evening before competence. I am babysitting, children's sleep, so crazy;)
playing in the au-pair to two weeks. I wanted to try something new - so I have no. All new - 'Family' friends, food (tragedia!) and even beer. Bravely
hate it, I had probably only a short moment of doubt, but do not shed no tears, so it seems to me that 1-0 for me to start with longing.

Well, I still have access to the netu. I do not know whether Would I let myself in a rehab, and agreed in August to go to someone without a permanent internet connection. Bilns must always be zero - so I'll add that I live without komoreczki, sms ... I discovered a new charm to the e-mails.

[Air - Cherry Blossom Girl]

0 comments:

Post a Comment